The Crio 8432WDT White Toner DTF Printer is ready to take your business to the next level! Perfect for hobbyists, small businesses, and entrepreneurs, this 4-color, 4-station wonder packs a punch but is compact enough to fit on your desk.
With the ability to print CMY-K (black) or W (white) on paper, film, and transfer sheets up to 11” wide and 52” long, the Crio 8432WDT is the perfect all-in-one solution for all your printing needs. Thanks to our straight paper path technology, you'll experience fewer paper jams and be able to print on a wider variety of media than ever before.
And the best part? With toner costs averaging around $0.35 per sheet, you can profit from even the smallest orders. So whether you're a hobbyist, small business owner, or an entrepreneur looking to take your printing game to the next level, the Crio 8432WDT is the printer for you!
- Crio 8432WDT White Toner Printer
- HPN Signature PRO 16" x 20" Auto-Open Heat Press with SurePressure
- Digital Factory Rip Software
- Starter size White Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Cyan Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Magenta Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Yellow Toner Cartridge
- Remote Support Tablet
- FOREVER Laser Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp Weedless Transfer Paper - 11" x 17" - 100 Sheets
- Pro Grade Parchment Paper
- (5) $100 HPN Design Store Credit Vouchers - $500 Value
- HeatPressNation T. Seal Transfer Lock Finishing Sheet
- HeatPressNation Heavy Duty 18" Rotary Transfer Paper Cutter
- HeatPressNation Heat Press Testing Kit
- HeatPressNation Cold Pack
- 10' USB Cable
- 6' Power Cable
- 6' Network Cable
- Toner Cleaning Cloth
- Beginners Notebook
- Lifetime Technical Support
- 2 Year On-Site Warranty
- LED Printheads have a 5-Year Warranty
- 1200 x 600dpi Print Resolution
- Single Pass Printing
- 16ppm for 8.5” x 11” Transfers & 9ppm for 11” x 17” Transfers
- Toner Swapping: Print with White or True Black
- 4-Color Stations with Swappable Black & White
- Toner Capacity: 10,000 CMYK/4,500 White
- Straight Paper Path: No Jams & More Paper Options
- Remote Support Tablet
What is the Remote Support Tablet?
The Remote Support Tablet is your all-in-one tool for success. The tablet has everything you need to be successful, in one single device. Not only is the tablet preloaded with links to important tools, but you can add the apps you regularly use for your daily life.
To utilize many of the items on the tablet, you must ﬁrst register your printer for warranty services. Afterward, you will gain access to all the exclusive resources and content.
- Print Speed: 8.5” x 11” transfer media-up to 16ppm; 11” x 17” transfer media-up to 9ppm
- Media Capacity: 400 sheets max (100 sheet MPT+300 sheet main tray)
- MPT: Transfer media up to 11.8” x 17“
- Main Tray: A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF & SEF), Letter (LEF & 1SEF), A5, Legal 13-14, Executive, and media up to 52”
- MPT: 17 lb bond - 140 lb index (64-256 gsm)
- Main Tray: 17 lb bond - 54 lb bond/80 lb cover (64-220)
- Processor: 800 MHz PowerPC CPU
- HD Color: Combines multilevel LED printhead and microfine toner for sharp detail and rich color depth
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 600dpi
- Memory: 256MB
- Emulations: PostScript 3 (Emulation)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10 or higher
- Network Interface: 10/100/1000 Base-TX internal ethernet print server
- Local Port Connection: High speed USB 2.0
- Resident Scalable Typefaces: 80 PostScript fonts
- Size: 17.6” x 21.7” x 14.2” (449mm x 552mm x 360mm)
- Weight: 81.7lb. (37 kg) including consumables
- Operating Environment Temperature/Humidity: 50°-90° F (10°-32° C)/20%-80% RH; Quality Assured Range: 66°-80° F (17°-27° C)/50-70% RH
- Power Consumption: Active: 700W max 1,400W; Standby: 100W; Power Save Mode: <12W; Sleep mode: 1W or less
- Noise Levels: Active: 52dBA or less; Standby 32dBA or less; Power Save mode: Inaudible
- Printer: 2-year on-site, 2nd business day service
- Digital LED Printheads: 5-year limited warranty
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.