Now you can produce self-weeding transfers in white, metallic and neon colors, without a special toner and without cutting and weeding. The most annoying step, the weeding of the flex foils, is no longer required with this new and innovative material. Our well-known 2-Paper-System now with the difference, that the A-Foil coating is colored with the single colors of White, Metallic or Neon, instead of being transparent. This offers the possibility of very fast production in a cost effective way, without investing in an expensive printing system or plotter.
- No Cutting and Weeding
- Low substrate application temperatures of 100-160°C (212°F-320°F)
- Printing of almost all fabrics & hard surfaces (Cotton, Blended Fabrics, Polyester, Nylon, Polypropylene, Paper, Wood, etc.)
- For desktop Black/White or CMYK Laser/LED Printers (Not compatible with Samsung/Xerox laser printers)
- Washable up to 40°C (104°F)
- Fine details and difficult graphics transferable without problems
- Huge time savings
- Unbelievable design and motive possibilities (vintage, used look, fashion, vectors)
- Available in 8.5"x 11" & 11"x 17"
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
There was an order on my order & HPN moved heaven & earth to correct it. For this kind of customer service, they have earned my loyalty!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.