*Cutter is out of stock until mid-February.*
With the accurate Enhanced AAS II, reliable tracking capability, and intuitive features to meet the demands of today's professionals, the Jaguar V LX series represents the apex of vinyl cutting plotter technology.
Need help? Let our in house technical support staff assist you in setting up your GCC cutter. Call 1-800-215-0894
Enhanced AAS II Contour Cutting System: Jaguar V LX series features an enhanced Automatic- Aligning System (AAS II) to guarantee precise contour cutting by automatically detecting the registration marks on digitally produced images.
Handy Grooved Cut-Off Tool: This handy and innovative design allows you to cut off a finished job in a straight line, easily reducing the possibility of wasting usable material.
Windows Drivers: Jaguar includes a Windows driver that allows sign makers to edit signs from CorelDRAW and output directly to the Jaguar system. Easy-to-understand drivers make sign cutting with Jaguar simple.
800 Grams of Cutting Force: Selectable cutting forces, ranging from 0 to 600g, accommodate a wide variety of materials, including fine and thin masking films to thick and hard reflective films.
Selective Pinch Roller Positioning: Each pinch roller can be positioned and operated individually, widening the Jaguar cutting plotter's range of applications.
Media Handling System: The media handling system is fully adjustable. It handles media on standard cores and resolves media drifting and alignment problems to ensure better tracking.
User-Friendly Interface: The easy-to-use and multi-language control panel can remarkably simplify complex tasks. Available in 9 languages, including English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Polish, and Turkish, it provides functional settings to meet users' needs.
Tri-Port Connectivity: Jaguar supports tri-port connectivity with USB, serial and parallel ports. USB port provides faster and convenient data transmission between computer and Jaguar. Tri-port connectivity provides sign makers great flexibility for data transmission
Includes GreatCut Software:
- Professional cut plug-in for Corel DRAW, Illustrator, Freehand, and AutoCAD
- Cutting by color
- Register marks with "Print & Cut" Support
- Plot Manager
- Operational Method: Roller-Type
- Max. Cutting Width: 1016 mm (40 in.)
- Max. Cutting Length: 50 m (164 ft)
- Max. Media Loading Width: 1270 mm (50 in.)
- Min. Media Loading Width: 50 mm (1.97 in.)
- Maximum Media Thickness: 0.8 mm (0.03 in.)
- Number of Pinch Rollers: 4
- Acceptable Material Thickness: 0.8 mm (0.03 in.)
- Motor Drive: DC Servo Control
- Max. Cutting Speed: 1530 mm/sec (60 ips) (at 45° direction)
- Acceleration: 4.2 G
- Offset: 0 ~ 1.0 mm (with an increase of 0.025 mm)
- Memory Buffer: 32MB
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed), Serial (RS-232C) and Ethernet
- Type of Command: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.006 mm
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm
- Included Software Compatibility: Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 or 64 Bit) (Not compatible with macOS)
- Repeatability: ±0.1 mm
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Automatic-Aligning System (AAS II): Yes
- Curve & Arc Smoothing: Yes
- Configurable Origin : Yes
- Tangential- emulation: Yes
- Repeat: Yes
- Copy: Yes
- Pouncing: Optional
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines), 14 Keys, 1 Power LED
- Diameter of Blade: 2.5 mm
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50~60 Hz (auto switching)
- Stand: Standard
- Media Basket: Optional
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.