The DK20A is the AUTO-RELEASE "Pop-Up" version of Geo Knight's largest manual clamshell. This amazing high-tech feature makes your Digital Knight clamshell act like a semi-automatic, air operated press, without the compressor! Simply close the press as you normally do, and at the end of the digital timing cycle the press releases automatically.
The Auto-Release upgrade also features the "HOVER" feature. This means when the handle is lowered without fully clamping the machine, the press will hover over the work, usually needed for curing purposes. At the end of the time cycle, the press releases automatically as usual.
The DK20A 16x20 clamshell press opens for full access to the lower bottom table. It is important to note that the back of the heat platen raises above and away from the bottom table, providing better access than other clamshell presses. The frame support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete drape space around and underneath the loading area. Interchangeable bottom tables for smaller pressing areas are available. This press is ideal for environments with space limitations, and for users who need more portability and mobility than the over-weight swing away presses.
- Auto-Release POP-UP automatic open at end of time cycle
- Auto-Release "Hover" position cures materials without pressing
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Super-portable light machine weight - 103 lbs
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1-year warranty on entire press
- Weight: 103 Lbs
- Electrical: 1800W / 15A / 110V
- Dimensions: 36"L x 17"W x 16"H
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.