*Requires at least 3 weeks for manufacturing lead time*
The DK7 4" x 7" is a fully functional cap press with a high productivity design. The head pivots back and forth between the two pedestals effortlessly. While one side is pressing, the user is able to set up work on the other pedestal and maximize efficiency.
The DK7T has a unique hold-down device that pulls the rear strap of the headwear down against the pressing surface, holding the cap in place. The DK7T accepts different sized interchangeable tables (standard size included, additional sizes sold separately) for accommodating youth and child-sized caps, fitted and low profile caps, and many other items.
- High production twin station design
- Fully digital temperature control (32°-600°F range)
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Solid steel framework
- Self lifting gas-spring & wide opening
- Cap hold-down device
- Temperature readout accuracy of ±2°F -- Can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Non-stick-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on the control panel
- 1-year warranty on entire press
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Electrical: 450W / 4A / 110V
- Dimensions: 24"L x 24"W x 24"H
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
We are thrilled with our new heat press, it is perfect for heat pressing transfers on foam truckers
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.