The Geo Knight DC8AP is an air operated, automatic, multipurpose 6" x 8" swing-away heat press with optional interchangeable heat platens and tables. The smooth, automatic pressing and push-button activation provides a productive, fatigue-free operation.
This press ideally suited for label printing, applying "tag-less" labels to garments, embroidered patches, and any small pressing area where a large heat platen is not appropriate.
The interchangeability of the Digital Combo is performed quickly and safely. If your product offering is going to reach beyond just flat & fabric items, the Digital Combo is the superior heat press machinery solution.
- Automatic air operated pressing
- Fully digital temperature control (32°-600°F range)
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Air regulator and gauge (20-110 PSI range)
- Interchangeable Heat Platens & Tables (sold separately)
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Accommodates items up to 1" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy of ±2°F -- Can show °C or °F
- 70 Programmable presets
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Non-stick-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3 year warranty on control panel
- 1 year warranty on entire press
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Electrical: 600W / 5A / 120V
- Dimensions: 23"L x 23"W x 23"H
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, all Geo Knight heat press machines come with a 1 Year Parts and Service Warranty from the original date of purchase. We carry all parts necessary to complete warranty service with the speed and efficiency that your business deserves. Warranty service does not include the cost of freight of the item to or from our facilities. If parts and/or accessories are needed at any time during the warranty period, Heat Press Nation will send them to you at no charge upon receipt of the defective part. Once the warranty period has ended, parts will be available at market price.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.