*Requires at least 3 weeks for manufacturing lead time*
The DK8 6" x 8" is a small platen label press popular for label printing and small transfer & applique sealing.
If your image area is less than 8 inches and you need to specifically isolate an area of a garment or bag, the tall pedestal on the DK8 allows for precise locations of just the area needed to be pressed. Pockets, collars, socks, sleeves, and similar areas are easy to press without flattening parts of the garment that should not be pressed. This saves the user from pressing very large areas of bulky items unnecessarily, as would happen on a standard T-shirt press. The included interchangeable tables allow for isolation of the pressing area down to a mere 3" x 3" inches.
- Fully digital temperature control (32°-600°F range)
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Solid steel framework
- 6" x 8", 3" x 5", 3" x 3" interchangeable tables included
- Self lifting gas-spring & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy of ±2°F -- Can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Non-stick-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on the control panel
- 1-year warranty on entire press
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
This is the second DK8 for RCC, first one lasted over 7 years still using. Great Press for the money.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.