*Requires 2-3 weeks for manufacturing lead time and must ship freight*
The DK20SPT is the SAME Overall press as the DK20SP, with the SAME Features of the DK20SP, but in a **dual-shuttle twin-station** framework for increased operator production.
While one side is pressing, the operator can load and unload the other side, and greatly reduce both operator idle time and heat platen idle time.
Like the DK20SP single-table version, the DK20SPT has the same benefits of simple push button operation, fully digital temperature & time control, interchangeable All-Thread™ bottom tables, and solid casting design with an affordable automatic heat press price. It is available in a 16" x 20" heater block size.
For demanding press runs and super consistent results, the DK20SPT is an ideal press for meeting requirements that go beyond what a manual transfer press and operator can handle, as well as what a single loading table layout can provide. The DK20SPT is the industrial grade midrange solution between heavy duty manual heat presses such as the DK20 and DK20S and high production 394 Factory Shuttle Press machines.
- TWIN All-Thread™ table loading design
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Air regulator and gauge 20-100 PSI range (compressor req)
- Total applied force of 3000 lbs max
- 70 Programmable presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- Interchangeable tables
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 2" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Air Compressor Required (min): 7gal, 1cfm, 100psi, 1/4" line
- Weight: 270 Lbs
- Electrical: 1800W / 15A / 120V
- Shipping Dims: 32" D x 40" W x 24" H
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, Geo Knight, the manufacturer, offers the following warranty on this product:
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.