The Graphtec FC8600 series high-performance cutting plotter is an industry leader for sign makers, graphic artists, automotive aftermarket professionals, countertop installers and other related users.
The FC8600 series features a maximum cutting speed of 58.5 in/sec, 4.0G maximum acceleration, and 20 to 600g selectable cutting forces, allowing users to process diamond grade, high-intensity reflective film, sandblast resist rubber, automotive window & paint protection films, and self-adhesive vinyl among other media types.
The FC8600 has added features such as a 3 inch wide user-friendly LCD control panel, a Dual configuration function (two-user set and save customized conditions), an optional Ethernet capability (run multiple machines from one location), additional push rollers with 3 tension settings and enhanced ARMS system (automatically detects registration marks with color variants).
Graphtec's next generation ARMS system adjusts for several types of potential print distortions, allowing for accurate contour cutting of pre-printed images and decals.
- Optical Sensor for Auto Alignment
- Sensitivity adjustment for registration mark detection on various media and colors
New manufacturing technologies, along with the latest engineering advancements, have allowed Graphtec to make an unprecedented move forward in the industry. High performance features have been added to the new series yet its competitive pricing remains.
With the world's fastest throughput performance and superb accuracy, the new FC8600 series accommodates the most demanding cutting and plotting projects and provides users with the versatility needed for a wide variety of applications.
Each unit includes standard media roll rack, floor stands and dual media catch basket for dust-free, continuous long length and/or repetitive job operations. The FC8600 also comes with Cutting Master 2 plug-in software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw.
- Auto sheet cutter maximum thickness: 11 mil including release liner
- Maximum Media Cutting Thickness: 59.1 mil
- Programmable Cutting Force: 20 g to 600 g in 48 steps
- Maximum Cutting Speed: 58.5 inches per second diagonal
- Maximum acceleration: 4.0 G diagonal
- Minimum Character Size: Approximately 20 point, 0.196 inches (5mm) for alphanumeric characters (depending on the medium, font, etc.,...)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0002 in (0.005 mm); Minimum Character Size: 0.125in alphanumeric Helvetica Medium Font
- Programmable Resolution: GP-GL: .1/.05/.025/.01mm, HP-GL: 0.001 in (0.025mm); GPGL: 254, 508, 1016, 2540; HPGL1016
- Repeatability: 0.0039in / 80in travel or better
- Blade types: Tungsten Carbide (0.9mm or 1.5mm)
- Pen types: Water-based fiber tip, oil-based ballpoint, light pointer (for proofing)
- Media types: Self-adhesive vinyl film, diamond grade, fluorescent film, reflective film, sandblast resist rubber, high-intensity reflective film, window tint film, paint protection film, etc.,...
- Perforated line cutting: Standard
- Interfaces: Serial RS-232C, USB 2.0 High Speed (USB 1.1 compatible), Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base E-TX (optional)
- Data Buffer: 2 MB
- Command set: GP-GL / HP-GL (auto selecting)
- Display Panel: 3" Graphic LCD with comprehensive icon-corresponding soft keys
- Power requirement: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; auto switching, 120 VA max.
- Certifications: CE mark, FCC, VCCI, cUL, UL, RoHS
- Equipment Weight: 94 lbs (106 lbs in shipping)
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts & Labor plus 1 Additional Year after online registration
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.