The new HIX EVO TOUCH HT-400 Clamshell Press is built to be rugged, durable, and made to perform just as it has for over 40 years. It comes with a floating lower platen and spring assist with 20% more pressure over straight handle designs.
NOW it includes a new FULL-COLOR LCD touch screen that offers the users more control and setting options, a full metal enclosure, and an improved molded lower platen pad for improved performance for multiple applications. And as it always has been, HIX presses are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA.
- NEW full metal enclosure
- NEW full color LCD touch screen
- Heavy-duty, even heating platen
- Preset selections (4) of temperature-time combinations can be easily programmed into the machine.
- 9 pressure levels (1-3 for light pressure, 4-6 for medium, and 7-9 for heavy)
- Tilting (floating) lower platen
- Includes Splitter Stand to allow garments to be threaded onto the lower platen.
- 4" x 5" pressure plate surface for even pressure on heating top platen
- Applies transfers to items up to 1" thick
- Certified electrically safe (ETL)
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on heating element
- 1 year general warranty
- Heat Press Style: Clamshell
- Volts: 120V
- Amperage: 12.5 A
- Watts: 1500W
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, all HIX heat press machines come with a 1 Year Parts and Service Warranty from the original date of purchase. We carry all parts necessary to complete warranty service with the speed and efficiency that your business deserves. Warranty service does not include the cost of freight of the item to or from our facilities. If parts and/or accessories are needed at any time during the warranty period, Heat Press Nation will send them to you at no charge upon receipt of the defective part. Once the warranty period has ended, parts will be available at market price.
So far so good!
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.