*Requires a manufacturing lead time of at least 4-5 weeks*
HIX N-680 air-operated automatic heat presses can be described with three phrases: easy to use, highly efficient productivity, and rugged dependability. You’ll notice your operators will have less fatigue and an increased performance rate.
*Requires Air Compressor. Sold Separately*
- Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Touch-screen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature
- Touch-screen controller and full digital readout
- Tilting (floating) lower platen
- Deep over-slip
- Certified electrically safe (ETL)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on heating element
- 1 year general warranty
- Heat Press Style: Clamshell
- 15" x 15" Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen
- Gauge Reading: Fahrenheit or Celsius degree measure
- Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Timer
- Pre-press switch
- Full adjustable pressure control
- Up to 89 PSI of inline pressure
- Lower adjustable flotation feature
- Voltage: 120V
- Temperature Range: 0° - 450º F
- Even on items up to 0.75" thick
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.