Want to bring your creativity to life on apparel, textiles, and hard surfaces? Look no further than the Uninet IColor 560 White Toner DTF Printer!
With its white overprint and underprint capabilities, you can create vibrant designs in a single pass that pop like never before. And with a whopping 7,000-page yield white toner cartridge capacity and full-color capabilities, this printer can handle short to mid-run transfer production of all kinds - from garments to product customization to merchandising materials and beyond.
But the Uninet IColor 560 White Toner DTF Printer isn't just a workhorse - it's a creative powerhouse. Customize your brand on anything from t-shirts to mugs to bags, or get creative with non-transfer applications like stationery, invitations, and window decals. Whether you're looking to produce personalized items or eye-catching signage, the Uninet IColor 560 has everything you need to take your business to the next level. So what are you waiting for? Let your creativity run wild with the Uninet IColor 560!
Use the Uninet IColor 560 for six different uses:
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Dye Sublimation applications (toner sold separately)
- Fluorescent colors and Clear (toner sold separately)
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities (toner sold separately)
- Uninet IColor 560 White Toner Printer
- Stahls' Hotronix Fusion IQ 16" x 20" Heat Press
- IColor ProRIP & SmartCUT License Dongle USB Key
- Full size White Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Cyan Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Magenta Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Yellow Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Black Toner Cartridge (for non-transfer prints)
- Uninet IColor Standard 2 Step Weedless Transfer Media for Light & Dark Garments - A4 (8.27" x 11.69") - 100 pack
- IColor Hard Surface Sample Paper Kit
- Pro Grade Parchment Paper
- (5) $100 HPN Design Store Credit Vouchers - $500 Value
- Uninet White Toner Master Class
- Additional Full size White Toner Cartridge
- Full Set IColor 560 Dye Sublimation Toner Cartridges (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black)
- HeatPressNation T. Seal Transfer Lock Finishing Sheet
- HeatPressNation Heavy Duty 18" Rotary Transfer Paper Cutter
- HeatPressNation Heat Press Testing Kit
- HeatPressNation Cold Pack
- Heat Tape
- Twincore Tape Dispenser
- 10' USB Cable
- 6' Power Cable
- 6' Network Cable
- Toner Cleaning Cloth
- Beginners Notebook
- Lifetime Technical Support
- 1 Year Warranty
- Includes White Toner Master Class - learn how to use your printer and associated media!
- Exceptional 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- IColor SmartCut software allows for the printing of oversized images in tabloid sizes and greater!
- WiFi as well as Airprint, WiFi direct, and NFC capable (in CYMK mode)
- IColor ProRIP Software for automated production-level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes.
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridge kits, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- Simple, All-in-one toner cartridge & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK
- A toner-based system that does not require the maintenance associated with ink-based printers.
- Cutting-edge technology to produce digital transfers in a fast, and efficient fashion to be pressed onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textile and hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylics, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather, and more.
- White Toner Higher Yield cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages extends print cycles and considerably reduces printing costs.
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 26 ppm on standard media
- Processor: 350 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 65,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Emulation: PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10 (x32 & x64)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, Wireless LAN, High-Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 251 sheets; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 251 sheets Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Bypass Tray 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; Paper Cassette – 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: Bypass Tray 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm); Paper Cassette 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
- Size: 15.7" W x 17.7" D x 13.1" H
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Power: 120v
- Warranty: 1 year
- Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 & 11 (x32 & x64) only
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
UniNet IColor 560 White Toner Printer with IColor ProRIP and SmartCUT Software
I read enough and washed a lot of videos before I bought the printer and it's definitely worth every penny I am loving it and I have so much artwork to transfer on PNG everyone loves the way it looks. https://cali-west-image-transfer.business.site/
The prints look brilliant in terms of color quality and soft feel. Sometimes however, my prints will have a tiny hole or two without toner. It’s still amazing once you work out the kinks! I’m just getting started so I need to work some out myself.
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.