From light and dark garments to hard goods, and paper products, get ready to customize anything and everything with the Uninet IColor 650 - the most versatile white toner DTF printer available.
The Uninet IColor 650 White Toner DTF Printer offers superior 1200 dpi print resolution and 4x the speed over older models, meaning you don't have to sacrifice quality for speed.
With more features, more versatility, more speed, and more savings, you'll have fewer printing costs and hassle-free maintenance! The Uninet IColor 650 White Toner DTF Printer comes with a full-sized White Toner Higher Yield cartridge, delivering up to 10,000 pages and 2.5 higher print yield than the competition, which means more savings for you!
Whether you want to create your very own home printing shop or scale your professional shop, the Uninet IColor 650 is the latest LED toner-based DTF printer designed to let you choose what kind of success you want to accomplish! Get ready to unleash your creativity and take your designs to the next level with the Uninet IColor 650!
Use the Uninet IColor 650 for six different uses:
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Dye Sublimation applications (toner and drums sold separately)
- Fluorescent colors and Clear (toner and drums sold separately)
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities (toner and drums sold separately)
- Uninet IColor 650 White Toner Printer
- IColor ProRIP & SmartCUT License Dongle USB Key
- Full size White Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Cyan Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Magenta Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Yellow Toner Cartridge
- Starter size Black Toner Cartridge (for non-transfer prints)
- Uninet IColor Standard 2 Step Weedless Transfer Media for Light & Dark Garments - A4 (8.27" x 11.69") - 100 pack
- Pro Grade Parchment Paper
- (5) $100 HPN Design Store Credit Vouchers - $500 Value
- Uninet White Toner Master Class
- 10' USB Cable
- 6' Power Cable
- 6' Network Cable
- Toner Cleaning Cloth
- Beginners Notebook
- Lifetime Technical Support
- 2 Year Warranty
- IColor ProRIP software included providing 50% less white toner usage.
- A3 and tabloid-sized professional-quality image printing capabilities.
- On-demand wide format printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surface(s), marketing customization, merchandising materials, and more.
- Digital transfers onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textiles and apparel as well as hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylic, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather, and more.
- Offers hassle-free maintenance compared with ink-based printers.
- Comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless digital transfer printing solution comprising hardware, software, and transfer papers.
- Built-in duplexing capability for non-transfer-related printing.
- Includes the IColor SmartCUT RIP Enhancement software allowing the user to print oversized images greater than tabloid and A3.
- Includes two print test pages for CMYK and CMYW printing incorporated in the printer’s hardware for enhanced user experience.
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint, and NFC capable.
- Print Speed:
- Letter/A4: up to 36 ppm for standard media (Color and Monochrome)
- Tabloid/A3: up to 20 ppm for standard media (Color and Monochrome)
- Transfer paper speeds may vary depending on settings
- Processor: 667 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 50,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard (not for use with transfer paper)
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 32bit + 3GB ROM
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Emulation: PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0, Wireless LAN
- Paper Cassette: 300 sheet Legal/Letter/Tabloid
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive and banners up to 52” long
- Paper Weight:
- Main Tray: 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)
- 2nd and 3rd Trays: 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm)
- Multi-purpose Tray: 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm)
- Duplex: 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)
- Size: 17.6" W x 21.7" D x 14.2" H
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Power: 120v
- Warranty: 2 years (parts and labor)
- Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 & 11 (x32 & x64) only
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.