Insta’s Model 418 Digital Cap Press is a terrific multi-purpose heat press. Its curved platens are perfectly molded to mirror the curves of a hat & are designed to apply heat transfers onto cap brims & bills. The 418 has also proven to be an effective tool for printing logos and back-neck labels onto flat garments. Its portable, compact design and quiet operation make this heat press perfect for use in a home or retail environment.
The Model 418 has been strategically designed to generate & evenly distribute tremendous pressure throughout the entire platen. And, its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within, which produces constant and long lasting heat. A successful heat transfer application requires 3 key elements to work in tandem– time, temperature & pressure. The Model 418 has mastered those elements and gets the job done every time.
- Made of cast aluminum for maximum durability.
- Comes with 4.5”x6.75” upper platen and 3.25”x6.75” lower platen.
- Strategically designed cap hold down device.
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & auto-off.
- Protective heat shroud.
- Warranty – Lifetime warranty on the upper heating element, 1 year on parts & 90 days on labor.
- UL, CuL & CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant.
- Made in the USA.
- Depth: 13.75” (34.92 cm)
- Width: 23” (58.42 cm)
- Height: 18.5” (46.99 cm)
- Upper Platen Size: 4.5”x6.75” (11.4 x 17.1 cm)
- Lower Platen Size: 3.25”x6.75” (8.25 cm x 17.1 cm)
- Power: 120 volt – 1750 Watts, 14.6 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 37 lbs.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.