Insta’s Model 828 Automatic Swing Away heat press machine is, with its 20” x 25” platens, our largest machine. The 828 is frequently used in the sublimation market because of its over sized platens and its ability to generate even temperature & pressure – which are essential in the application of sublimation transfers. It is also used globally, by contractors for many of the world's top apparel brands, for the application of various types of heat transfers. The 828 is chosen for its fast heat recovery, accurate temperature, even pressure and its ability to achieve consistent results under 24/7 use.
The Model 828 has been strategically designed to generate & evenly distribute tremendous pressure throughout its upper & lower platens. And, its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within, to produce constant and long lasting heat. A successful heat transfer application requires 3 key elements to work in tandem– time, temperature & pressure. The Model 828 has mastered those elements and gets the job done every time.
- Made of cast aluminum for maximum durability.
- Swing-away upper platen.
- Fully adjustable pneumatic pressure control located at the front of the machine for easy access.
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & cycle counter.
- Protective heat shroud.
- Warranty – Lifetime warranty on the upper heating element, 1 year on parts & 90 days on labor.
- UL, CuL & CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant.
- Made in the USA.
- Depth: 39” (99.06 cm)
- Width: 35" (88.1 cm)
- Height: 26.75” (67.94 cm)
- Power: 230 volt – 2200 Watts, 9.6 Amps
- Platen Size: 20” x 25” standard (50.8 x 63.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 266 lbs.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.