Insta answered the industry’s request for high speed label application with the Model 929 Pic n’ Place heat press machine. This pneumatic heat press is equipped with an automatic label placement device which has been specifically designed for the rapidly growing heat transfer label industry. Its hands free, precision placement makes the Model 929 the perfect label application machine. The 929 is chosen for its automated high speed application capability, with an average throughput of 25 dozen per hour, and its ability to achieve consistent results under 24/7 use.
The Model 929 has been strategically designed to generate & evenly distribute tremendous pressure throughout the entire platen. And, its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within, to produce constant and long lasting heat. A successful heat transfer application requires 3 key elements to work in tandem- time, temperature & pressure. The Model 929 has mastered those elements and gets the job done every time.
- Made of cast aluminum for maximum durability.
- Automatic placement of various sized transfers.
- Fully adjustable pneumatic pressure control.
- Built in cycle counter displays up to 9999 applications.
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & cycle counter.
- Protective heat shroud.
- Warranty – Lifetime warranty on the upper heating element, 1 year on parts & 90 days on labor.
- UL, CuL & CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant.
- Made in the USA.
- Depth: 22” (9.4 cm)
- Width: 32.75” (83.18 cm)
- Height: 19” (48.26 cm)
- Power: 120 volt – 1750 Watts, 14.6 Amps
- Power for the Pic n’ Place Unit: 24V DC derived from the power source on the machine itself
- Platen Size: 6”x6”
- Shipping Weight: 125 lbs.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.