Neenah Paper has been an industry leader in the creation, development, and improvement of heat transfer products since their first patent was granted in 1980.
The IMAGE CLIP Laser Dark Heat Transfer Paper for dark colored fabrics is self-weeding and leaves no background image or "ghosting" effect on your garments. This paper eliminates the need to cut around your images with a pair of scissors or a cutter plotter machine.
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, and synthetic fabrics.
- Compatible only with OKI pro8432WT & OKI 711WT laser printers.
- Apply to dark color fabrics only.
- Print using mirror image setting.
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image. quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability.
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application.
- Do not dry clean.
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Neenah IMAGE CLIP LASER DARK Care & Instructions
Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 25 sec.
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: Dark Colored Fabrics
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print the image in reversed/mirrored format onto the ‘Imaging Sheet’ (Purple backing paper).
- Typical printer setting is ‘heavy’.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place the printed Imaging Sheet to the Transfer Sheet (Brown backing paper) on the heat press.
- Press two sheets against each other so backing papers are facing out.
- Press 20 seconds @ 250°F using medium/heavy pressure.
- Peel the papers apart while still hot in a smooth even motion.
- Place garment onto heat press.
- Press the treated Imaging Sheet face down onto the shirt or substrate.
- Press 25 seconds @ 375°F using heavy pressure.
- Peel the paper once cold in a smooth even motion.
Worked very well
Works great. Just had a tough time aligning my vinyl cutter to register exactly where to cut, but that's a machine issue.
I love this transfer paper. It holds up after many washes.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.