Neenah Paper has been an industry leader in the creation, development, and improvement of heat transfer products since their first patent was granted in 1980.
The IMAGE CLIP Laser Light Heat Transfer Paper for light colored fabrics is self-weeding and leaves no background image or "ghosting" effect on your garments. This paper eliminates the need to cut around your images with a pair of scissors or a cutter plotter machine.
*Packaging may vary*
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, and synthetic fabrics.
- Compatible only with white toner laser printers.
- Apply to light color fabrics only.
- Print using mirror image setting.
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image. quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability.
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application.
- Do not dry clean.
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
- For use with light fabrics
- Requires a white toner laser printer
- Print in reverse
- Suggested Temperature & Time: 400°F for 20-30 seconds
- Medium pressure
- Cold peel.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Neenah IMAGE CLIP LASER LIGHT Care & Instructions
Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White and Light Colored Garments
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print the image in reversed/mirrored format onto the ‘Imaging Sheet’ (Red backer paper).
- Begin by printing on standard paper setting. If toner does not fuse, increase the paper weight.
Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Place a foam pad on the heat press.
- Press the printed imaged sheet to the ‘Transfer Sheet’ (Green backer paper) and heat press for 20 seconds @ 210°F using heavy pressure. (If not using a foam pad, use light pressure).
- Separate papers while still hot in a smooth even motion.
- Remove the foam pad from heat press and place the substrate onto the heat press.
- Press the imaging sheet face down onto the shirt or substrate.
- Press 30 seconds @ 375°F using heavy pressure.
- Peel the backer paper off while still hot in a smooth even motion.
- For best “hand”, stretch the garment while hot.
Having trouble with ink running on paper
Paropy LASER LIGHT Heat Transfer Paper - 11" x 17" - 50 Sheets
But you got it all straightened out. Thank you!
I bought this hoping it would work with my brothers laser printer ! And it worked perfect ! Better than ink jet in my opinion !! Love love it !
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.