Neenah Paper has been an industry leader in the creation, development, and improvement of heat transfer products since their first patent was granted in 1980.The LASER-ONE OPAQUE Dark Heat Transfer Paper is the best product of photo-quality prints on fabrics. This paper can die, kiss, or plotter cut and moved with tape.
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, and synthetic fabrics.
- Print with laser printer only.
- Apply to dark color fabrics only.
- DO NOT print using mirror image setting.
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image. quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability.
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application.
- Do not dry clean.
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
- For use with dark fabrics
- Requires an laser printer
- Print right reading
- Suggested Temperature & Time: 350°F for 15-20 seconds
- Heavy pressure
- Cold peel.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Neenah LASER-ONE OPAQUE DARK Care & Instructions
Print: Right Reading
Temperature: 350°F (175°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Pressure: Medium Pressure
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: Dark colored fabrics
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print image right reading.
- Trim away the un-printed areas of the transfer.
Prepare the surface by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
- Peel the backer sheet off of the paper (LASER 1 OPAQUE® Heat Transfer Paper).
- Place the printed image on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with an ironing sheet.
- Cover the ironing sheet with a single layer of fabric.
- Press: 30 seconds at 350°F using medium pressure.
- Peel the ironing sheet off once cold in a smooth even motion.
Supposedly they were out of stock and no one reached out to me to let me know that it was out of stock or even updated the website prior to purchase.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.