Neenah Paper has been an industry leader in the creation, development, and improvement of heat transfer products since their first patent was granted in 1980.
The TECHNI-PRINT EZP Laser Light Heat Transfer Paper is for white and light colored fabrics and is the easiest to use. It produces the least "hand" or feel in laser printing. This paper peels easily and will feed through most laser color printers and laser color copiers.
*Packaging may vary*
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, and synthetic fabrics.
- Print with laser printer only.
- Apply to white or light color fabrics only.
- Print using mirror image setting.
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image. quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability.
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application.
- Do not dry clean.
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
- For use with white or light colored fabrics
- Requires an laser printer
- Print in reverse
- Suggested Temperature & Time: 375°F-400°F for 25 seconds
- Heavy pressure
- Hot peel.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Neenah TECHNI-PRINT EZP LASER LIGHT Care & Instructions
Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 25 sec.
Pressure: Medium to Heavy Pressure
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: Light colored fabrics
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
- Print the image in reverse/mirrored format using a Heavy paper mode.
- Trim away the un-printed areas of the transfer, if desired.
Pre-press the fabric for 5 – 10 seconds to remove moisture and wrinkles.
- Place the transfer on top of the garment with the print image against the fabric.
- Press 25 seconds @ 375°F (190°C) using medium to heavy pressure.
- For best results leave on the heat press, wait 10 – 15 seconds depending upon the fabric and then peel the paper in a smooth even motion.
- To improve the feel or “hand”, stretch the garment in all directions while still hot.
- If desired, wait and peel the paper after cooling completely (cold peeling). This method gives a stiffer “hand” but it is easier and works well for hard surfaces.
- On fabrics a cold peel can be softened by covering with parchment paper, repressing for 10-15 seconds and immediately stretching in all directions while still hot.
SOFT FABRIC PREFERRED METHOD
- Pre-press for 5-10 seconds.
- Place the transfer face down.
- Press for 10 – 15 seconds @ 375°F (190°C) using medium to heavy pressure.
- Remove from press and peel the paper after cooling. (Do not stretch.)
- Place the garment back on the heat press and cover the image with parchment paper.
- Press using medium to heavy pressure for 25 seconds to fully bond the image to the garment.
- Removed the parchment paper and immediately stretch the garment in all directions to soften, improve the “hand”, and also improve the wash durability.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do NOT use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting. Do not iron directly on the transferred area.
IMPORTANT: Heat presses vary in accuracy. The sellers and manufactures maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has proven to be defective.
NOTE: Repressing under parchment followed by stretching greatly improves both the “hand” and the wash durability.
Item arrived on time and works awesome. I will purchase this paper again and recommend to others for use.
Did what I wanted it to! Good trick, if the paper won't peel off the back after printing, just put your sheet in water for 20-30 seconds. Should peel right off.
Good product, great results, does what is advertised.
Make sure to follow the video guide and instructions, it is a finicky thing to print with depending on your laser printer.
Your paper is sticking together Neen
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.