Chromablast ink and paper work together to chemically bond your design to 100% cotton, opening the door to long-lasting color on cotton apparel.
The ideal printer for the growing business or ambitious entrepreneur, the SG1000 prints on media up to 11˝ x 17˝ (28 x 43 cm) with the standard tray.
The SG1000 has the pro-level print consistency and versatile dimensions of its predecessor, the SG800, but has been updated from the inside out. In addition to design improvements such as a single roll-bar, the SG1000 is more energy-efficient, prints with higher resolution, and offers WiFi connectivity. This means you’ll enjoy higher quality products and greater ease of use, at a price comparable to the previous model.
*The Chromablast ink system cannot be used to customize hard substrates such as ceramic mugs, aluminum ornaments, etc.*
- Sawgrass Virtuoso SG1000 Sublimation Printer
- Complete Set of Sawgrass Chromablast UHD Ink Cartridges (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black - 31ml)
- Sawgrass ChromaBlast Media - 8.5" x 11" - 2 Packs (200 Sheets, included with Install Kit)
- 5 Step By Step Guides to master sublimation (Digital Download, Device Not Included)
- Free One on One Setup & On-boarding - $200 Value
Vibrant Colors: Extremely vibrant colors and stunning resolution at levels that other digital processes simply cannot match. It's the top choice for professional photographers and digital images who demand precision and fine detail in every image.
Superior Durability: Images created with ChromBlast-UHD are permanent! Apparel won't fade - ever - no matter how many times it is washed.
Infused Image: Unlike screen printing, print-cut vinyl and direct-to-substrate printing, which are sitting on the surface of the product, the ink is actually infused into the surface itself, and will not crack, peel or wash away.
PowerDriver: PowerDriver makes printing beautiful transfers a breeze. Powerful features enable users to easily optimize color output for photographs, vector graphics or spot colors.
New Features Include:
WIFI Connectivity: Now print wirelessly through your home or office's network. Without the need to connect a computer via a USB cable, printing from multiple computers is easier than ever!
Ultra Fine Photo Mode: This new print mode allows the SG500 and SG1000 to print at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. High-resolution images will appear sharper and with more clarity on your substrates.
Backlit Display: The new display is now easier to read thanks to its LED-backlight.
2-Year Warranty: For complete peace of mind, the SG500 and SG1000 are now backed by a 2-year warranty, as well as unlimited tech support for the life of the product.
Backward Compatibility: The SG1000 is backward-compatible with SG800 accessories, so if you already own the Optional Bypass Tray for the SG800, you will be able to continue using it. This allows you to print on media up to 13" x 19˝ (330 x 482 mm).
- Maximum Media Size: 11˝ x 17˝; Up to 13˝ x 19˝ with Optional Bypass Tray
Resolutions and Full-Page Print Speeds:
- High Speed (600x600 dpi) - 15 seconds
- High Quality (600x600 dpi) - 29 seconds
- Advanced Photo (1200x600 dpi) - 48 seconds
- Ultra Fine Photo (4800x1200 dpi ) - 6 minutes 40 seconds
- Physical Dimensions: 21˝ x 14.25˝ x 8.5˝
Print Controller Specifications:
- Memory: 128 MB RAM Standard/Maximum
- Standard Interfaces: USB 1.1/2.0, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP
- Supported Environments: Windows 8, 8.1, 10; Mac OS 10.13 or Later
System Requirements to Run Virtuoso Print Manager
- Microsoft Windows (64-bit operating system is required)
- Recommended: Windows 10
- Minimum Required: Windows 7
- Apple macOS (64-bit operating system is required)
- MacOS 10.13 and later
- *Compatibility with the Apple M1 ARM processor requires Sawgrass Print Manager version 10.0.0 and Rosetta 2.*
- Minimum RAM: 4GB
- Recommended RAM: 8GB Minimum
- Minimum CPU: Dual Core
- Recommended CPU: Quad Core or greater
- Minimum Free HDD Space: 10% Free
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024*768 pixels at 100% zoom
Note: Only Windows Professional, Business, Enterprise and Ultimate Editions have been tested and approved. Only compatible with Intel systems running Macintosh OS 10.13 or later, current with the absolute latest Apple software updates.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Printer was easy to set up but not impressed with the chromablast ink setup because it prints dull.
This printer is not worth 1500. I'm definitely having buyer's remorse. The colors are dull. I went through the sawgrass class trying to learn more, and they were basically pushing something else to sell. I know they void the warranty if you switch the inks but... I rather void it then have it sit and collect dust.
This machine is definitely not worth the money. Supposed to have a warranty HPN said they can not fix my issue. Sawgrass will not respond to support ticket. I have only been able to print one run of transfers since i bought this. I had many special orders that i was unable to fulfill.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.