New and improved! The Silhouette CAMEO® 4 is the ultimate machine for the DIY-er in you. It utilizes a small blade to cut over 100 different types of materials, including paper, card stock, vinyl, and fabric up to 12 inches wide. The CAMEO 4 is PixScan™ compatible. It also has the ability to register and cut printed materials. So what does this mean for you? In short, it is the machine that can do the most for you with its ability to be versatile, diversity in the materials it can cut, and large cutting space.
Available in two sizes: the 12" Cameo 4 and the 15" Cameo 4 Plus
Note: Products in the bundle are subject to availability. Customers will be notified by email if any bundle items are on backorder. In the event that one or more items are on backorder, all in-stock bundle items will ship first, then the backordered item(s) will ship separately once available.
Built-In Roll Feeder: Allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer. Allows for both 9" and 12" wide rolls for the 12" Cameo 4 and up to 15" rolls with the 15" Cameo 4 Plus.
Built-In Crosscutter: Allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
Backlit Touch Panel: Gives your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
Stronger & Faster: Cut twice as fast and with 20 times more force than the Cameo 3. Max cutting speed is 11.8"/sec. Max cutting force is 5000 grams.
High Material Clearance: 3mm clearance allows thicker materials like card stock, flock heat transfer vinyl, and even fabric to easily pass through the cutter. The Cameo 4 can accommodate material up to 2mm thick.
Bluetooth Connectivity: Allows for wireless cutting through the Silhouette app. Can now also give the machine a nickname in the software which carries over to other devices that pick up the Bluetooth connection (i.e. “Jane’s CAMEO 4”). This makes knowing which machine you are sending your designs to easier in environments that may have multiple machines.
Silhouette Studio®: Free, included software that gives you limitless design options to customize your project. No need for additional software.
Computer Compatibility: The Cameo 4 is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- Silhouette Cameo 4 Cutting Machine
- Silhouette Studio design software (download from silhouetteamerica.com)
- 100 Exclusive Cuttable Designs (via Silhouette Studio after product installation)
- All necessary operating cords (power and USB)
- AutoBlade 2 cutting blade
- Instruction manual
- One month free subscription to Club Silhouette
- $25 in Downloads from Silhouette's Design Store - Code Sent During Registration
- 4 Tool Adapters - Allows for use of Cameo 3, 2, & 1 Tools
- Ratchet Adjustment Tool
- Weeding Hook Tool Lite
- Silhouette 12" Cutting Mat
- Siser Color & Product Brochure
- Siser Squeegee Scraping Tool
- Quick Reference Guide
- Tee Pad It 8.5" x 10"
- Tee Pad It 5" x 5"
- Pro Grade Non-Stick Sheet: 8" x 12"
- Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Vinyl - 15" x 1 Foot - 12 Sheets
- Siser Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl - 20" x 1 Foot - 6 Sheets
- HPN CraftPro 15" x 15" Heat Press (option for Blue, Mint, or Pink)
- Roll-back lid
- 3x faster-cutting speed than the Cameo 3 - up to 30mm/sec
- Blade sensor - Machine can detect which tool type is in the machine and relay to the software for automated tool selection.Smart tangential mode - Allows for tools that need to swivel (such as a Rotary Blade) to lift and swivel properly in order to create clean lines on corners of images.
- Improved easier pinch roller adjustment - No more locking and unlocking pinch roller. Just press and slide the roller into the desired position.
- Increased cutting force - 5000 grams of cutting force in chamber 2.
- Rotary Blade support - This will enable users to cut fabric materials without the need of any fabric stabilizer.
- Improved AutoBlade to more efficiently set the blade.
- Punching Tool support.
- Cut fonts already installed on your computer
- Matless cutting mode (i.e. Quick Cut mode)
- Download new designs from the Silhouette Online Store ANYTIME!
- Choose from thousands of cuttable designs without having to buy a cartridge
- Use the Silhouette Cameo in conjunction with your home printer to create detailed, full-color cutout designs
- Maximum cutting area for 12" Cameo 4: 11.6" x 12" (294.6mm x 304.8mm) with Cutting Mat, 11.6" x 10ft (294.6mm x 3m) with sheet or roll media
- Maximum cutting area for 15" Cameo 4 Plus: 14.6" x 15" (370.8mm x 381mm) with Cutting Mat, 14.6" x 10ft (370.8mm x 3m) with sheet or roll media
- Compatible media widths: 2" to 12" (50.8mm x 304.8mm) for 12" Cameo 4, 2" to 15" (50.8mm x 381mm) for 15" Cameo 4 Plus
- Max Media thickness: 78.75 mils (2mm)
- Max cutting speed: 11.8"/sec (30mm /sec)
- Maximum Cutting Force:
- Carriage 1: 210 gf
- Carriage 2: 5 kgf (highest in machine class)
- Mechanical Resolution: 1.5875mm
- Compatible media types: Garment vinyl, paint mask, postcards, scrapbooking paper, photo paper, chipboard, rhinestone template material.
- Hardware Compatible: PC and Mac
- Has Contour Cutting: Yes
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Thank you so much! Love the product and my pink Heat Press. Super fast delivery, you gotta love that. And the best customer service ever they reply super fast as well. Definitely gonna keep ordering more items from here for my small business.
I received Cameo 4 bundle on time very fast but FedEx delivery buys are not much care about customers, all delivery guys throw products if so it could be damaged items. I was very disappointed about the delivery. Otherwise, everything is perfect. Thumbs UP
Just what I wanted. 10/10 recommend!
Silhouette Cameo 4 - 12" Craft Vinyl Cutter
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.