*Requires at least 3-4 weeks for manufacturing lead time*
The Stahls' LowRider Auto Open Clam Shell Heat Press has a patented state-of-the-art auto open feature which enables you to multitask while helping to avoid over-application and ruined garments.
The Auto Clam is great for both beginners and advanced heat printers. With its clam shell design, this heat press is a great space saver in the shop.
The LowRider design is ideal for label or patch application and is engineered for high production. This unit comes with three easily interchangeable custom platens.
- Three interchangeable custom platens
- Patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment
- 3/4" thick Non-Stick coated upper platen
- Dual Time Settings For 2 Step Applications
- Cast in Tubular Heating Element Every 2" to Ensure No Cold Spots
- Available in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Platinum RTD Heat Sensor
- Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- Made in the USA
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
Auto Open Features:
- Patented, Magnetic Auto Open
- Digital Time, Temperature, & Pressure Controls
- Patented, Magnetic Assist Lock Down
- Wide Opening for Easy Layout
- HRPO Laser Quality Steel Framework
- Opens automatically
- Space-saving design
- Ideal for smaller transfers
- No operator fatigue
- Easy to operate
- Digital readouts
- Shipping Weight: 41 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26" x 15" x 20"
- Watts/Amps: 360W, 3 amps
- Platen size: 6" x 6"
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.