Requires at least a 4-6 week manufacturing lead time.
UniNet presents the IColor® 550 Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer, featuring full color combined with white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
The IColor® 550 is a unique, low cost and versatile on-demand printing solution for short to mid-run transfer production of garments, labels, stationery, banners, hard surfaces, art reproduction, marketing customization and much more! The IColor® 550 is like having a professional print shop on your desktop, incorporating professional quality image printing capabilities, as well as optional specialty toner upgrade kits such as dye sublimation, fluorescent, clear and security toners.
Use the IColor® 550 for five different uses:
- Heat transfer printing with white overprint
- Right side reading applications with white underprint
- Regular CMYK prints without white
- Fluorescent printing with optional fluorescent toner
- Dye-sublimation transfer printing with optional dye-sublimation toner
- Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Exclusive IColor® SmartCut software allows for the printing of oversized images in tabloid sizes and greater (not included)!
- Faster processing with an Intel™ processor 1.46Ghz
- IColor® ProRIP Software for automated production level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes.
- Handles complex graphics with 2GB RAM memory
- 4.3” Digital Touch Screen provides easy navigation to menu settings
- USB and SD card front ports Simple, All-in-one toner cartridge & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK
- Optional IColor Dye Sublimation, FluoToner, Absolute Clear and UniNet Security Toner Kits available
- Print banners up to 49.6”
- Built-in duplexing capability
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 26 ppm on standard media
- Processor: Intel 1.46 GHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Emulation: PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64); Mac® support OS X 10.4 and higher (Printer only, RIP Software is for Windows PC’s only)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 500-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Multi-Purpose Tray handles up to 100 sheets– 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 49.6"; Paper Cassette – 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: Multi-Purpose Tray – 16 lb. bond to 59 lb. index (60 to 220 gsm); Paper Cassette – 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 15.8" x 18.9" x 15.9" (40 cm x 48 cm x 40.4 cm)
- Weight: 63.9 lb. (29 kg)
- Power: 120v & 230v
- Warranty: 1 year
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.