Requires at least a 3-4 week manufacturing lead time.
The Uninet IColor 560 is the ultimate toner-based digital transfer printer combined with exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass for transfer production of apparel, textile, hard surfaces, and more.
With its higher yield white toner cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages + full-color capabilities, the IColor 560 combines absolute versatility with a superstar performance for on-demand printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surfaces, product customization, merchandising materials, and more.
The IColor 560 offers everything you need to evolve and grow your business. Feature and customize your brand on garments, hard surfaces, and more in any quantity. Produce personalized items such as t-shirts, aprons, mugs, and bags, as well as non-transfer applications such as stationery, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, window decals, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes, and much more.
Use the IColor® 560 for six different uses:
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Dye Sublimation applications (toner sold separately)
- Fluorescent colors and Clear (toner sold separately)
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities (toner sold separately)
- Exceptional 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- Exclusive IColor® SmartCut software allows for the printing of oversized images in tabloid sizes and greater!
- WiFi as well as Airprint, WiFi direct, and NFC capable (in CYMK mode)
- IColor® ProRIP Software for automated production-level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes.
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridge kits, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- Simple, All-in-one toner cartridge & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK
- A toner-based system that does not require the maintenance associated with ink-based printers.
- Cutting-edge technology to produce digital transfers in a fast, and efficient fashion to be pressed onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textile and hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylics, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather, and more.
- IColor White Toner Higher Yield cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages extending print cycles and considerably reducing printing costs.
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 26 ppm on standard media
- Processor: 350 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 65,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Emulation: PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10 (x32 & x64)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, Wireless LAN, High-Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 251 sheets; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 251 sheets Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Bypass Tray 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; Paper Cassette – 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: Bypass Tray 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm); Paper Cassette 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
- Size: 15.7" W x 17.7" D x 13.1" H
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Power: 120v
- Warranty: 1 year
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.