*Requires at least 2-3 weeks for manufacturing lead time and must ship freight*
The DK32AP is an air-operated automatic large format 26" x 32" heat transfer press. The DK32AP provides production-oriented pressing with push-button operation, fully digital temperature & time control, and solid steel welded frame design with an affordable automatic large format price.
The DK32AP utilizes the same Digital Knight control system, heating elements, and pressure capability as the MaxiPress AIR series, and operates with a smooth drawer-style front-loading motion & high-pressure top-down pneumatic with fully adjustable PSI control.
The DK32AP is the ideal press for meeting 24"-width printer output and other over sized transfer requirements that are far larger than what 20x25 models can accommodate, with a price tag a fraction of the cost of the MaxiPress line. Capable of perfectly pressing fabric, complex garments, metal, wood, ceramics, glass, and more... The DK32AP is the industrial-grade large-format solution between smaller platens and the MaxiPress.
*Additional surcharges apply for residential delivery and lift gate delivery*
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Air regulator and gauge 20-100 PSI range (compressor req)
- Total applied force of 6000 lbs max
- Self-leveling pressure system
- 70 Programmable presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- Ultra-thick heater block assembly
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 2" thick
- Solid loading bed with ultra-thick Nomex padding
- Dual button easy-activate safety circuit
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Heavy-duty locking casters for easy mobility and solid foundation support
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Weight: 790 Lbs
- Electrical: 5600W / 25A / 220V (1PH)
- Shipping Dimensions: 38" D x 40" W x 60" H
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, Geo Knight, the manufacturer, offers the following warranty on this product:
- Full one year warranty on heating element, controls and entire press
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.