*Requires at least 6 weeks for manufacturing lead time and must ship freight*
The 931 TRITON is a large format pneumatic heat transfer, press built for pressing a wide variety of materials. It is geared, towards high-production pressing of multiple piece goods as, well as 4’ x 8’ sheet materials. The 931 TRITON answers the demand for a more stable, solid work base along with the capability of pressing transfers, in an oversized, large-area environment. Typical applications include heat transfer printing onto fabrics such as banners &, garments, thicker materials such as carpets & mats, rigid goods, like tile & ceramic, as well as wood, sheet metal, plastics, polyester coated synthetics and a vast range of other substrates. Typical processes used are sublimation printing, hot splits, foiling, embossing, laminating, hot-stamping, heat sealing and, other applications requiring a massive size heat transfer press.
*PLEASE CALL FOR FREIGHT QUOTE*
- Digital integrated temperature and time control
- Available in 240V 3-Phase or 480V 3-Phase Power
- Available in Single shuttle or Dual loading table format
- Multi Air Bag Pressure design for Self Leveling of pressure
- Precision PLC Motor Controlled Automatic Indexing of Tables
- Uniform Lift / Parallel Platen Action & Adjustable Applied Force
- Productive Foot Pedal Operation & Emergency Release Safety Circuit
- Electronic Photo Eye Safety Sensor Light Curtain Around Heat Platen
- 2" Thick Solid Mirror Surface Ground Aluminum Heater Platen
- Oversized heat platens ranging up to 8ft x 12ft available upon request
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, Geo Knight, the manufacturer, offers the following warranty on this product:
- Full one-year warranty on the heating element, controls, and entire press
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.