The Digital Knight DK14S is Geo Knight's most portable, lowest-cost Swing-Away press. The 12x14 heat platen uses the same SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology with LifeTime Warranty as all other Digital Knight Swing-Away presses.
The DK14S utilizes the same heavy-duty solid steel industrial grade style clamping mechanism as the DK20S and DC16, along with the same accurate and easy to use digital electronics. It also boasts the same 2" product thickness range as the rest of the Digital Swing-away line, but with a simpler non-interchangeable base design and smaller more portable platen size.
For a low-cost Digital Swing-Away press with the same warranties & heater & digital controls as our famous Swing-Away line, but in a portable design and size at an amazing price, the DK14S is the best USA-made option in the industry.
- Compact Portable Table-Top Design
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Super-portable light machine weight - 62 lbs!
- Extreme high-pressure capability
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 2" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, Geo Knight, the manufacturer, offers the following warranty on this product:
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1-year warranty on parts
You may also like
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.