The HPN 9" x 12" High Pressure Heat Press Machine is unmatched in quality and craftsmanship in its size class. A complete commercial quality, business grade heat press at an unbeatable price.
Every mechanical and technical detail has been developed with precision. The powerful clamp mechanism ensures increased leverage and torque with minimal effort. Provides complete end-to-end even pressure and heating. Top of its class digital temperature and timer gauge provides accurate readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius degree measure.
Excels in all heat press applications including: heat transfer paper, heat transfer vinyl, rhinestones, sublimation, screen printed transfers, Direct to Garment prints and much more.
- Heat Press Style: Clamshell
- 9" x 12" Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen
- Gauge Reading: Fahrenheit or Celsius degree measure
- Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Automatic Timer
- Top Flotation Feature
- Voltage: 110V-120V
- Temperature Range: 0° - 400º F
- Time Range: 0-999 Seconds
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs
Upgraded Time/Temperature Gauge: Setting the time, temperature and changing temperature scale from C to F is now easier with the HPN Black Series. The advanced digital gauge displays temperatures with a 4-degree accuracy range. The automatic timer alarm begins to sound 3 seconds before it reaches zero to prevent overheating of your material.
- Rugged and durable for years of trouble-free performance
- Opens approximately 50 degrees
- Thick items capable (up to 1/2 inch thick)
- Full pressure range knob
- Microprocessor precision heat and temperature gauge
- Padded reinforced double bar "Strong handle" for easy high pressure application
- Scratch resistant baked-on paint
- Adjustable low to high pressure clamp
- Full range heating coils for quick heat up
- Heat indicating light
- Electronic time control indicates completion of heat press cycle
- Electronic constant temperature control systems for accuracy of 4 degrees
- Complete commercial business grade
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Protect your investment by extending the manufacturer's parts and service warranty.
HeatPressNation's MyExpert Protection keeps your device covered when bad luck happens. We'll work with the manufacturer to makes sure you receive the correct replacement parts and service for your product.
- 2 Years Total Coverage - $49.99
- 3 Years Total Coverage - $79.99
- 4 Years Total Coverage - $99.99
Add "MyExpert Protection" when adding your product to the cart
I have total of 8 hp black 9x12 and 15x15 and love them! Thank you
It was packaged with plenty of padding and the instructions were clear. The display and functions work properly. The fit/finish is of high quality. Very happy with it so far.
Can't wait to get started, this machine is exactly what i needed.
I love this machine! It took me a while to successfully make a transfer, but I figured it out . What works for me is to heat to 400 degrees & press for 25 seconds. Then let the transfer cool off for a few minutes & then peel. I did this using Neenah Jet Pro Light Soft Stretch paper. I use Gildan Sofstyle shirts. Thanks!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.