Through September 30, receive a FREE additional set of toner (CMYW) with your purchase of the OKI Pro8432WT. An $862 value!(Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing of additional toner set.)
The TransferRIP software is on back-order for 3-4 weeks. It will ship separately from the printer.
The OKI Pro8432 WT is an innovative, high speed and affordable LED transfer printer which utilizes a revolutionary white toner for transferring to black and colored t-shirts as well as other colored substrates.
For a surprisingly modest investment, the OKI ProC8432 WT printer gives you white toner, rapid print speeds and superior media flexibility. What’s more, OKI’s ultra-reliable digital LED print technology enables consistent quality, versatile media handling, faster workflows and ease of use. Most importantly, the OKI ProC8432 WT promises incredible return on investment.
The OKI ProC8432 WT features a revolutionary high definition white toner with vibrant, outstanding color images for transferring onto white and dark t-shirts of various fabric types. Applications include production of t-shirt graphics, garment decorations, hard surface applications and beyond.
- High Speed and High Performance LED Transfer Printer Using Revolutionary White Toner
- Uses OKI Toners (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and White) and Can Transfer Images onto Black, White and Colored Apparel
- 600 DPI Print Resolution for Clear, Sharp Text and High Definition Graphics
- High Definition (HD) Color Printing Technology for Increased Color Depth and Richer Hues—Even on Ordinary Papers
- Fits Seamlessly into Your Existing Color Printing Workflow
- Media Flexibility with Low Cost Per Page
- Paper Sizes Range from Legal, Letter, A3, Tabloid (11" x 17"), Tabloid Extra (12" x 18") and More
- Ideal for T-Shirt and Apparel Markets in Addition to Hard Surface Applications
- USB Cord not included
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.