*For a limited time, receive the Take Up Reel in this bundle for FREE.*
*Ships directly from Sawgrass and must ship freight. Liftgate service an additional fee.*
Virtuoso is more than just a printer, it is a turnkey solution that includes virtually everything you need to start a business: Printer, Ink, Design, and Print Software plus the Sales, Marketing, and Technical Support you need to grow. Whether you're starting a new business or want to diversify and grow your existing business, Sawgrass and your local Sawgrass Reseller are passionate about helping you get up and running quickly, and growing your business for years to come.
Exclusively available from Sawgrass, the VJ 628 utilizes the same print engine as Mutoh's best-selling 54" industrial solution - the VJ 1324.
This 25" Virtuoso system includes the VJ 628 inkjet printer, SubliJet-HD high-density sublimation inks, easy-to-use design, print and color management software, and a one-year limited warranty.
Extreme Versatility: Thanks to the extreme versatility of Sawgrass' sublimation printing technology, SubliJet-HD can decorate a wide variety of polyester fabrics and polymer-coated hard substrates, including metal, ceramic, glass, FRP plastic, poly-performance fabrics, hardboard, and more.
Vibrant Colors: Extremely vibrant colors and stunning resolution at levels that other digital processes simply cannot match. It's the top choice for professional photographers and digital images who demand precision and fine detail in every image.
Superior Durability: Sublimated images created with SubliJet-HD are permanent! Hard substrate surfaces won't crack, peel or scratch. Apparel won't fade - ever - no matter how many times it is washed.
Infused Image: Unlike screen printing, print-cut vinyl, and direct-to-substrate printing, which are sitting on the surface of the product, sublimation ink is actually infused into the surface itself, and will not crack, peel or wash away.
PowerDriver: PowerDriver makes printing beautiful transfers a breeze. Powerful features enable users to easily optimize color output for photographs, vector graphics, or spot colors.
- Media Size & Voltage
- Maximum Media Size: 24.8" (630 mm)
- Maximum Print Width: 24.3" (617 mm)
- Compatible Media Sizes: 13" (330 mm), 17" (432 mm) , 24" (610 mm) and 24.8" (630 mm)
- Color: 8 Colors
- Print head: Drop On Demand, Piezo Electric, Interweave Technology 8 Channels, 180 Nozzles / Channel Variable drop, 5 picoliter minimum drop size
- Physical Dimensions: 47" x 23" x 46" (1.2m x .584m x 1.168m)
- Shipping Weight: Printer: 79 lbs (36 kg), Base: 31 lbs (14 kg), Take-up Reel: 20 lbs (9 kg)
- Voltage AC: AC 110-250v, 50-60 Hz
- Print Speeds & Resolution
- Virtuoso Print Manager: 720 x 1440 dpi
- RIP: 1440 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speeds: Up to 52ft2 (4.9m2) / hour
- Dual CMYK: C, M, Y, K | C, M, Y, K
- Pro Photo: C, M, Y, K, | Lc, Lm, Lk, Llk
- Pro Photo XF: C, M, Y, K-XF | Lc, Lm, Lk-XF, Llk-XF
- Flex: C, M, Y, K | O, B, FL-P, FL-Y
- Ink Delivery System: 220 ml Single-use Cartridges
- Color Management For Desktop Software
- Virtuoso Print Manager: Windows 7, 8, 10, Professional, Business, Enterprise. Not Compatible with Mac.
- RIP Profiles Ergosoft, Wasatch, FlexiSIGN, Onyx, EFI: Windows 7, 8, 10, Professional, Business, Enterprise
- Sawgrass Virtuoso VJ 628 25" Sublimation Printer
- Sawgrass Virtuoso VJ 628 Printer Stand
- Sawgrass Virtuoso VJ 628 Take Up Reel
- Complete set of Sawgrass Sublijet-HD SG Ink Cartridges (2 x Cyan, 2 x Magenta, 2 x Yellow, 2 x Black - 220ml)
- TexPrint DT Light Sublimation Paper - 24 x 280"
- Download the Installation Guide
- Download and install the Sawgrass PowerDriver V4
System Requirements to run Virtuoso Print Manager
- Windows Operating System (a 64-bit operating system is required)
- Recommended: Windows 10
- Minimum Required: Windows 7
- Minimum RAM: 4GB
- Recommended RAM: 8GB Minimum
- CPU: Dual Core
- CPU Recommended CPU: Quad Core or greater
- Minimum Free HDD Space: 10% Free
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024*768 pixels at 100% zoom
Note: Only Windows Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Ultimate Editions have been tested and approved.
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.