The Stahls' Auto Open Clam Shell Heat Press has a patented state-of-the-art auto-open feature that enables you to multitask while helping to avoid over-application and ruined garments.
The Auto Clam is great for both beginners and advanced heat printers. With its clamshell design, this heat press is a great space saver in the shop.
- Patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment
- 3/4" thick Non-Stick coated upper platen
- Dual Time Settings For 2 Step Applications
- Optional Platens Available
- Cast in Tubular Heating Element Every 2" to Ensure No Cold Spots
- Available in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Platinum RTD Heat Sensor
- Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- Made in the USA
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
AUTO OPEN FEATURES
- Patented, Magnetic Auto Open
- Digital Time, Temperature, & Pressure Controls
- Patented, Magnetic Assist Lock Down
- Wide Opening for Easy Layout
- HRPO Laser Quality Steel Framework
- Opens automatically
- No operator fatigue
- Easy to operate
- Digital readouts
- Shipping Weight: 41 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26" x 15" x 20"
- Watts/Amps: 360W, 3 amps
- Platen size: 6" x 6"
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, this Stahls' Hotronix heat press machine come with a Manufacturer Warranty that will cover the following from the original date of purchase:
(5) year warranty on major components
(2) year warranty on the circuit board
(1) year warranty on all other components
Stahls' full warranty policy is available here.
Stahls' carries all parts necessary to complete warranty service with the speed and efficiency that your business deserves. Warranty service does not include the cost of freight of the item to or from repair facilities. If parts and/or accessories are needed at any time during the warranty period, we will send them to you at no charge upon receipt of the defective part. Once the warranty period has ended, parts will be available at market price.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.