*Looking for an in-stock white toner printer? The predecessor to this printer, the OKI 8432WT, is in stock and ready to ship. Find out more by clicking HERE.*
This 4-color, 4-station Crio 8432WDT white toner printer is perfect for hobbyists, small businesses, and entrepreneurs!
The compact Crio 8432WDT fits on a desktop & prints CMY-K (black) or W (white) on paper, film, and transfer sheets up to 11” wide and 52” long.
Crio’s straight paper path technology minimizes paper jam points, so you can print on the widest variety of media over comparable printers. And with toner costs averaging around $0.35 per sheet, you can profit from even the smallest orders!
Any Color, Any Material: Create beautiful, vibrant prints that transfer onto hundreds of different light and dark materials such as cotton, polyester, denim, wood, acrylic, glass, metal, and more!
Print to Profit: Print 1 or 100! With the white toner process, you don’t need to set a minimum order quantity. You’ll be able to accept one-offs to large custom orders and still profit.
No Weeding, No Problem: Crio white toner transfers are self-weeding. There is no-cutting, no-weeding, & no-backgrounds to deal with. Increasing production speed, saving both time and money.
Full Color, High Resolution: Easily print full-color, high-resolution designs or photographs with the widest color gamut up to 1200 x 600 dpi to transfer even the finest of details.
Low Cost of Ownership: Unlike sublimation or inkjet printers, Crio white toner printers require virtually no maintenance other than replacing consumables, as needed.
Expert Support with CrioCare: From instructional how-to videos to free training, Crio offers unparalleled support to ensure your success. For peace of mind, every Crio printer also comes with a 2-year onsite warranty.
- LED Printheads have a 5-Year Warranty
- 1200 x 600dpi Print Resolution
- Single Pass Printing
- 16ppm for 8.5” x 11” Transfers & 9ppm for 11” x 17” Transfers
- Toner Swapping: Print with White or True Black
- 4-Color Stations with Swappable Black & White
- Toner Capacity: 10,000 CMYK/4,500 White
- Straight Paper Path: No Jams & More Paper Options
- Crio Remote Support Tablet
What is the Crio Remote Support Tablet?
The Crio remote support tablet is your all-in-one tool for success. The tablet has everything you need to be successful, in one single device. Not only is the tablet preloaded with links to important tools, but you can add the apps you regularly use for your daily life.
To utilize many of the items on the tablet, you must ﬁrst register your printer for CrioCare warranty services. Afterward, you will gain access to all the exclusive resources and content on mycrio.com.
The Crio Remote Support Tablet Includes:
Get Started: This area features unboxing to ﬁrst print videos, links to download driver, RIP software, and user manuals, as well as videos on process techniques. Everything you need to get up and running quickly in the palm of your hand.
Register: Here you’ll register your printer's serial number, and RIP activation code to activate your CrioCare warranty and gain access to the Crio® Academy, community forums, videos, and much more!
Crio® Academy: The holy grail of the MyCrio site. Crio® Academy includes resources to help you and your business succeed and proﬁt. From marketing kits, to how-to videos, to free training, to proﬁt guides, and more! We will continually add new content so make sure to check back often!
Crio® Community: The Crio® community is your place to get help, information or share your own knowledge. This interactive forum has Crio® and industry experts to discuss printer models, papers, media, transfer substrates and so much more!
Proﬁt Guides: The Crio® Smart Hub is your repository of downloadable assets. Download proﬁt guides, premade social media content, promotional images, and more to help you marketing your business for success easier than ever!
CrioCare: CrioCare is more than an industry leading warranty, it’s a printer to process support system. When you submit a support ticket, you get immediate access to our expert Crio® support staff that will listen and guide you to resolving the issue.
- Print Speed: 8.5” x 11” transfer media-up to 16ppm; 11” x 17” transfer media-up to 9ppm
- Media Capacity: 400 sheets max (100 sheet MPT+300 sheet main tray)
- MPT: Transfer media up to 11.8” x 17“
- Main Tray: A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF & SEF), Letter (LEF & 1SEF), A5, Legal 13-14, Executive, and media up to 52”
- MPT: 17 lb bond - 140 lb index (64-256 gsm)
- Main Tray: 17 lb bond - 54 lb bond/80 lb cover (64-220)
- Processor: 800 MHz PowerPC CPU
- HD Color: Combines multilevel LED printhead and microfine toner for sharp detail and rich color depth
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 600dpi
- Memory: 256MB
- Emulations: PostScript 3 (Emulation)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10 or higher
- Network Interface: 10/100/1000 Base-TX internal ethernet print server
- Local Port Connection: High speed USB 2.0
- Resident Scalable Typefaces: 80 PostScript fonts
- Size: 17.6” x 21.7” x 14.2” (449mm x 552mm x 360mm)
- Weight: 81.7lb. (37 kg) including consumables
- Operating Environment Temperature/Humidity: 50°-90° F (10°-32° C)/20%-80% RH; Quality Assured Range: 66°-80° F (17°-27° C)/50-70% RH
- Power Consumption: Active: 700W max 1,400W; Standby: 100W; Power Save Mode: <12W; Sleep mode: 1W or less
- Noise Levels: Active: 52dBA or less; Standby 32dBA or less; Power Save mode: Inaudible
- Printer: 2-year on-site, 2nd business day service
- Digital LED Printheads: 5-year limited warranty
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
We were horrified to find (after we added the toner of all things) that this printer is not technically compatible with macos/OSX as stated. It works with mac systems if you buy parallels (apple M1 chipsets) or install windows on your mac through bootcamp (intel macs). This was very disappointing to say the least, as the main software that basically enables printing is Windows only. Why they say mac compatible, I have no clue. Had we known this we most likely would have went with the Oki.
Also note that the academy and all the extras are in a very preliminary state right now. Not a lot of people on the ofrums as these printers are expensive and its a bit scary to buy one. I hope this changes in the future. As for prints, once I learn the software and bought a laptop, I am certain it will work nice. Ive printed and pressed some nice shirts using the light paper and its been great. Waiting on color because I lack experience in the software.
Another thing to note, please heed the printer specs and sizes. This printer is HUGE and is about 95 pounds by itself. Wont work on a standard size desk next to your computer. This is more an industrial machine in my opinion, which I do like.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.