*Requires at least 4 weeks for manufacturing lead time*
The new standard in hat heat presses. This innovative heat press' 360° print area lets you print the front, back, and sides of a cap without removing it from the press.
- Molded platen to reduce creasing and scorching
- One-size-fits-all platen - transition between cap sizes without having to change platens
- Independently controlled upper and lower heated platens
- Heated lower platen makes it easy to apply patches and emblems
- One-hand operation for easy printing
- Wide opening offers a heat-free workspace
- Opens automatically, reducing risk of over-application
- Digital time, temperature, and pressure display
- Comes with 3 differently sized foams pads to assist in pressing - 1/8", 1/4", & 3/8"
- IQ technology offers cloud-based tracking of machine operation
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5-year warranty on framework
- 2-year warranty on circuit board
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Product Weight: 44 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26" x 15" x 24"
- Amps: 10
- Platen Size: 6" x 5"
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.