*Requires at least 3-4 weeks for manufacturing lead time*
The Geo Knight DC16AP is an air-operated, automatic, multipurpose 14" x 16" swing-away heat press with optional interchangeable heat platens and tables. The smooth, automatic pressing and push-button activation provides a productive, fatigue-free operation.
The interchangeability of the Digital Combo is performed quickly and safely. If your product offering is going to reach beyond just flat & fabric items, the Digital Combo is the superior heat press machinery solution. The Digital Combo press allows for pressing over 2" thick products.
- Automatic air operated pressing
- Fully digital temperature control (32°-600°F range)
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Air regulator and gauge (20-110 PSI range)
- Interchangeable Heat Platens (Mug and Plate) & Tables (sold separately)
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Accommodates items up to 2" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy of ±2°F -- Can show °C or °F
- 70 Programmable presets
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Non-stick-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on the control panel
- 1-year warranty on entire press
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Electrical: 1500W / 12A / 110V
- Dimensions: 23"L x 23"W x 23"H
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
My husband made my buy this machine after I hurt my back and requires surgery. After he pressed shirts for me for 2 weeks, he decided I didn’t need to be using a clamshell. Begrudgingly, I purchased this machine. I called first with lots of questions and customer support was amazing. Needless to say, 2 weeks after having rods put in my lower back, I’ve cranked out over 250 shirts the past 2 days. This machine is amazing and so simple to use! It’s very much worth the money!!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.