Not sure which transfer paper is best for you? Not to worry, we have created a sample pack of all of the laser heat transfer paper we carry. This pack includes 3 sheets of 8.5" x 11" paper from each line of the Neenah and Paropy brands. If you are new to heat transferring this sample pack is a must have! Find the paper that is right for you with the Laser Heat Transfer Paper Sample Pack.
Sample Pack Includes:
- 3 Sheets - Paropy Laser Light
- 3 Sheets - Paropy Laser Dark
- 3 Sheets - Neenah Laser 1 Opaque
- 3 Sheets - Neenah Image Clip Laser Light
- 3 Sheets - Neenah Image Clip Laser Dark
- 3 Sheets - Neenah Image Clip Koncert T
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, polyester, nylon, and Lycra
- Print with laserjet printer only
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder
- Do not press the Paropy branded material using a Teflon or non-stick sheet.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application
- Do not dry clean
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Paropy LASER LIGHT PRO Heat Transfer Paper Care & Instructions
Temperature: 375-385°F (190°C)
Time: 15-20 sec.
Peel: Warm, wait 5-7 secs, slow peel
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White or Light Colored Fabrics
*We do not recommend using a Teflon or non-stick sheet when pressing this material*
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
Loading and Exit Tray
Paropy Laser Light Pro should be printed using the by-pass tray. If your printer has a rear exit door that will allow the paper to exit straight out the back we suggest you test the paper using this configuration.
For the fuser to properly fuse the toner to the paper we suggest using Heavy Paper or Label Mode. You may need to test 2 or 3 different settings to find the best setting for your printer. To check for good toner adhesion, run your finger across the printed image. If any toner transfers to your finger you should set your paper mode setting on your print driver to a heavier setting.
To remove moisture and bring the shirt to the correct pressing temperature it is critical that the shirt is pre-pressed prior to applying the transfer.
Recommended to Trim roughly (about 0.5 inches) around your graphic to reduce polymer background and paper lines. This will also prevent your graphic from having the undesirable rectangle effect.
Paropy Laser Light Pro, as with all transfer papers for light shirts, requires Maximum pressure. Using maximum pressure will ensure the transfer paper will peel correctly and increase the wash-ability of the design.
Wait 24 hours before washing. Machine wash using mild detergent. Do not use bleach or other aggressive cleaning agents. Cannot be dry cleaned. Wash Temperature cannot exceed 105°F
Paropy Laser Light Pro has an indefinite shelf life when stored at room temperature. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
Laser Heat Transfer Paper Sample Pack - 8.5" x 11" - 18 Sheets
Haven't tried it yet
What is best printer for this paper
This papet is expensive but it works well.
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.