The MPress 9" x 12" Heat Press Transfer Machine is a durable machine that makes it easy for you to start your new t-shirt business RIGHT AWAY!
This entry-level machine will allow you to transfer your own printed images with heat transfer paper as well as your vinyl heat transfers and your rhinestone transfers! With the MPress Heat Press, you can customize your own t-shirts, sweatshirts, mousepads, ceramic tiles, coasters, and so much more!
This heat press works great in both commercial and domestic settings, and it can perform any size job with supreme durability. The “strong handle” design allows for easy and sturdy operations. When pressed down, it provides industrial strength, pressure, and even temperature to the surface, guaranteeing the transfer to last on the garment.
The MPress Heat Press is easy to operate and provides professional results. If you're making shirts for your family or for your clients, the MPress Heat Press will make a lasting impression!
To start off a successful t-shirt business, a heat transfer press is a vital piece of equipment. A t-shirt press machine being an integral component makes it important to select the best t-shirt heat press in the market.
- Non-Stick coated heat plate; provides even pressure and prevents scorching/burn marks.
- Durable heating board equipped with a full range of heat coils to guarantee consistent temperature.
- Easy to operate open and close “strong handle”.
- Full range adjustable pressure knob.
- Digital temperature and time control.
- Heat resistant silicon pad capable of enduring high temperatures.
- Heat Platen Size: 9.06" x 11.81" Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen
- Heat Press Base Dimensions: 14" x 13" x 16" (D x W x H in open position)
- Heat Press Style: Swing Away
- Temperature Range: 0 - 400 °F
- Time Control: 0-999 Second
- Power Rating: 900W/8 Amps
- Voltage: 110V (Standard US and Canada)
- Shipping Weight: 29 lbs
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
In addition, all MPress heat press machines come with a 1 Year Parts and Service Warranty from the original date of purchase. We carry all parts necessary to complete warranty service with the speed and efficiency that your business deserves. Warranty service does not include the cost of freight of the item to or from our facilities. If parts and/or accessories are needed at any time during the warranty period, Heat Press Nation will send them to you at no charge upon receipt of the defective part. Once the warranty period has ended, parts will be available at market price.
Protect your investment by extending the manufacturer's parts and service warranty.
HeatPressNation's MyExpert Protection keeps your device covered when bad luck happens. We'll work with the manufacturer to makes sure you receive the correct replacement parts and service for your product.
- 1 Year Total Coverage - Included with purchase
- 2 Years Total Coverage - $49.99
- 3 Years Total Coverage - $79.99
- 4 Years Total Coverage - $99.99
Add "MyExpert Protection" when adding your product to the cart
I am loving my new Heat Press just wish I could have afforded the 15 X 15 press.
Love it! Works very good
This item was purchased as a gift and the recipient loved it! So far, so good!
Great product but I upgraded to the 15x15
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Vinyl Cutter Buyer's Guide
With so many features and cutter sizes, we'll help you pick the right vinyl cutter for your needs.