Introducing Graphtec's NEW CE7000 series cutting plotter. The NEW CE7000 model serves the garment decoration, sign graphics, PRINT and CUT graphics, automotive markets and many more.
The New CE7000 Series boasts our Popular Cutting Channel to allow easy perforated cut or through cut operations. The NEW CE7000 Series comes complete with our full complement of Graphtec Software along with our NEWLY ADDED Ethernet Connectivity. Cutting Master 4 plug-in for Adobe and Corel Users and our ever-Popular Graphtec Pro Studio software for design and cut graphics. The CE7000 series works with both PC and MAC platforms or use the handy new USB Thumb Drive Port if needed.
Datalink Barcodes: Save time and reduce the chance of production errors by using barcodes to automatically process multiple jobs at the touch of a button. DataLink supports any combination of RIP software & printer in addition to included Cutting Master 4 and Graphtec Pro Studio software. The CE7000 detects barcode-linked cutting data from the operator's PC or USB flash memory, opens the correct file, sets the cutting conditions, and starts cutting automatically.
Contour & Die Cut: Separate tool positions for contour and die cutting ensures the longevity of your blades and cutting strip when creating decals and graphics that are effortlessly popped out of sheet and roll media.
ARMS 8.0: A new and improved Advanced Registration Mark Sensing System, or ARMS, for print and cut applications. The DataLink Barcode system is the new addition to ARMS. Barcodes may now be generated and printed as part of the design which creates a hand’s free operation. The reading of Registration marks is faster increasing productivity.
Network Connection: A network connection is now possible through a network interface enabling the use of TCP/IP protocols to transfer cut data.
- Fast and accurate digital servo motor
- 4 point, dual-axis skew correction
- Tangential control enhanced precision
- Graphtec Studio Software
- Plug-ins available for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw
- Compatible with Windows & macOS
- Software can drive multiple cutters simultaneously
- Software automatically auto-detects any cutter once plugged into USB port
- Maximum cutting area (W x L): 50" x 164'
- Number of push rollers: 2
- Maximum cutting speed: 39"/s, in all directions
- Maximum acceleration: 45.60' (21.2 m/s²), at 45º direction
- Maximum cutting force: 4.41 N (450 gf) in 38 steps
- Media type: Self-adhesive marking film (vinyl, fluorescent, reflective) excluding high-intensity reflective film, up to 25 mil (.63mm) cutting stencil material
- Interface: USB 2.0 (Full Speed), Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Buffer memory: 2 MB
- Registration mark sensing system: Marks are scanned by an optical sensor (ARMS 8.0), Segment area and Multiple marks compensation, 4-points axis alignment, Auto mark detect
- Alignment accuracy: Maximum 0.3 mm with printed image (when reading registration marks specified by this machine)
- Power source: 100 to 120, 200 to 240 V AC (Auto switch), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 120 VA
- External dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 67" x 32" x 48"
- Weight (Approx.): 112.4 lbs (13kg)
- Compatible OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7, Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.11 - 10.12 - 10.15
- Included software: Cutting Master 4, Graphtec Pro Studio (for Windows), Graphtec Studio (for Mac), Windows driver
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.