New and improved! The Silhouette CAMEO® 4 is the ultimate machine for the DIY-er in you. It utilizes a small blade to cut over 100 different types of materials, including paper, card stock, vinyl, and fabric up to 12 inches wide. The CAMEO 4 is PixScan™ compatible. It also has the ability to register and cut printed materials. So what does this mean for you? In short, it is the machine that can do the most for you with its ability to be versatile, diversity in the materials it can cut, and large cutting space.
Built-In Roll Feeder: Allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer. Allows for both 9" and 12" wide rolls.
Built-In Crosscutter: Allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer. Allows for both 9" and 12" wide rolls.
Backlit Touch Panel: Gives your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
Stronger & Faster: Cut twice as fast and with 20 times more force than the Cameo 3. Max cutting speed is 11.8"/sec. Max cutting force is 5000 grams.
High Material Clearance: 3mm clearance allows thicker materials like card stock, flock heat transfer vinyl, and even fabric to easily pass through the cutter. The Cameo 4 can accommodate material up to 2mm thick.
Bluetooth Connectivity: Allows for wireless cutting through the Silhouette app. Can now also give the machine a nickname in the software which carries over to other devices that pick up the Bluetooth connection (i.e. “Jane’s CAMEO 4”). This makes knowing which machine you are sending your designs to easier in environments that may have multiple machines.
Silhouette Studio®: Free, included software that gives you limitless design options to customize your project. No need for additional software.
Computer Compatibility: The Cameo 4 is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- Silhouette Cameo 4 Cutting Machine
- Silhouette Studio design software (download from silhouetteamerica.com)
- 100 Exclusive Cuttable Designs (via email code)
- All necessary operating cords (power and USB)
- AutoBlade 2 cutting blade
- Instruction manual
- One month free subscription to Club Silhouette
- Silhouette 12" Cutting Mat
- $25 in Downloads from Silhouette's Design Store - Code Sent During Registration
- 4 Tool Adapters - Allows for use of Cameo 3, 2, & 1 Tools
- Ratchet Adjustment Tool
- Roll-back lid
- 3x faster-cutting speed than the Cameo 3 - up to 30mm/sec
- Blade sensor - Machine can detect which tool type is in the machine and relay to the software for automated tool selection.
Smart tangential mode - Allows for tools that need to swivel (such as a Rotary Blade) to lift and swivel properly in order to create clean lines on corners of images.
- Improved easier pinch roller adjustment - No more locking and unlocking pinch roller. Just press and slide the roller into the desired position.
- Increased cutting force - 5000 grams of cutting force in chamber 2.
- Rotary Blade support - This will enable users to cut fabric materials without the need of any fabric stabilizer.
- Improved AutoBlade to more efficiently set the blade.
- Punching Tool support.
- Cut fonts already installed on your computer
- Matless cutting mode (i.e. Quick Cut mode)
- Download new designs from the Silhouette Online Store ANYTIME!
- Choose from thousands of cuttable designs without having to buy a cartridge
- Use the Silhouette Cameo in conjunction with your home printer to create detailed, full-color cutout designs
- Maximum cutting area: 12" x 24" (304.8mm x 609.6mm) with Carrier Sheet, 11.6" x 10ft (295mm x 3048mm) with sheet or roll media
- Compatible media widths: 2" to 12" (50 x 305mm)
- Max Media thickness: 78.75 mils (2mm)
- Max cutting speed: 11.8"/sec (30mm /sec)
- Max cutting force: 5000gf
- Compatible media types: Garment vinyl, paint mask, postcards, scrapbooking paper, photo paper, chipboard, rhinestone template material.
- Hardware Compatible: PC and Mac
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Silhouette Cameo 4 - 12" Craft Vinyl Cutter
Learning to use this machine has been mostly a good experience (that’s not the machines fault) - does so many things!
i loved it !
Great customer service
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.