Expect the outstanding transfer output with the OKI C831-TS. HD Color Printing technology delivers beautiful results from this compact, easy-to-use printer. High-definition LED arrays put color on paper with exacting accuracy, while a straight-through flat paper path handles transfer paper for apparel. An advanced control system constantly checks alignment, registration and color balance.
Now there’s a transfer printer designed specifically for T-shirt and apparel decorators. The C831TS digital color printer produces affordable, high-quality graphics and text for transfer sheets used with a variety of fabric substrates. It’s compact and easy to use.
The outstanding color quality of the GO UNO LED Transfer Series is delivered even on ordinary paper. Bring transfers to life with the first ever professional LED system for transfer. GO UNO: It’s the professional’s one and only.
- High Performance OKI LED T-Shirt Transfer Printer—Ideal for Apparel
- Smallest Tabloid Sized Printer Easily Fits into Your Existing Printing Workflow
- Ultra-High Speed Imaging—Up to 35 Pages / Minute
- HD (High Definition) Color Printing Technology for Increased Color Depth and Richness
- 1200 x 600 DPI Print Resolution for the Sharpest Detail on All Compatible Substrates
- Single Pass Color™ Technology Provides Greater Media Versatility Printing on Sheets up to 256 GSM
- Max Transfer Media Size: 11" x 17"
- Useful for Marketing Applications Including Post Cards, Promotional Materials along with Standard Office Printing
- Minimal Maintenance and Cost: No Printheads / High-Capacity 10,000-Page Toner Cartridges / Long-Lasting 30,000-Page Image Drums
- OKI Two Year On-site Warranty for USA and Canada
The HPN MyExpert Support guarantee is our commitment to Life Time Technical Support. No matter where you are in your products life cycle, we will be here to provide support to your product and make sure you are fully covered.
Often imitated, never duplicated; our dedicated team of technicians are capable of providing support to your product at any point of its life. Whether it be during the setup process or even years down the line where troubleshooting may be required, they'll have your back and provide a solution.
Our MyExpert Support will always be there for you so you can purchase with confidence!
Heat Press Buyer's Guide
Know what to look for when purchasing a heat press to meet your production needs.
Sublimation Buyer's Guide
We'll walk you through everything you need to know to pick the right printer system for you.